While sipping green radioactive fluid from my favorite beaker, it occurred to me that I am due to be absent from mid-July to mid-August. My presence at the Shorts and Circuits (more commonly known as "École 42") test is critical. It will determine my passage into the Shorts and Circuits school, where hopefully I will become a better Technical Captain programming quality apps, websites and more. Perhaps, in the meantime, I should be calling myself a Technical Lieutenant. But, I'm tumbling down the steep hill of digression. What I'm getting at is that updates on Undead Machinery will be sparse for a month. I've always made time for this website and will squeeze in as much work as I can! Meanwhile, there is still plenty you can do:
- Browse the shop, the latest addition to the website.
- Read Death Inc., the story of the Grim Reaper and his teenage assistant.
- Send a letter to the Grim Reaper. He loves getting mail.
- Watch a webseries.
- Read short stories.
- Preview Tea Time of the Dead, one of Bedtime Stories' upcoming books.
- Is there something you'd like to see on the site? Send suggestions to email@example.com
As fall approaches, keep watch for:
- New additions to the store: book wallets and weird accessories
- Tea Time of the Dead in print
- Death on vacation: the Grim Reaper's Comic Con experience
- Depression Bunny comics
- News regarding the next Dear Grim Reaper story
I hope to converse with you soon, as we have blueprints on the Underworld's latest shopping mall to go over.
Yours most zanily,
Dr. Calyn E. Rich
P.S: I'm in search of a volunteer to feed my man eating plant. Just ring my mansion.